Sunday, March 7, 2010

Update

So far: $29,470.04. I plan to have 40,000 by the end of this year for the house fund. I am getting closer. I renewed my lease in February for 14 months. They said they would do it for 1250.00 if I renew for 14 months. So I have about +/-10 months to save.


I haven't been going out/shopping - nothing. I think this sacrifice will be worth it.


I love mint.com. I just recently set up an account. I get to see all my accounts, assets, budget all in one page. Helps me stay on track.


Other than that, nothing else new. Been reading, working out, maintaining social connections. Had to cut my idiot mother out of my life. So now 2/4 kids are not talking to her. We are really better off. It is unfortunate that we do not get to choose who makes us.
I went to my nieces' birthday party last week. When I parked my car I saw her drive up in her car to drop my sister off. If I had known that my brother invited her I never would have come. I was like, please just drop her off and go your merry way. I would have just left the presents and went home, I would not hang around if she is there. She dropped my sister off and left. Thank god. She had my step sister N in the car and I think she saw me. I wanted to wait until they left, I want nothing more to do with that woman.

No comments: